Thursday, December 2, 2010

Just in Case You Were Wondering....

Holy coldness, ya'll! It's a good thing I live in Florida because I don't think I'd be able to handle cold weather all winter long. I'm sure this snap will only last a few days and I'll be glad when I don't have to put a coat on to go outside again, but this chilly weather has got me thinking about Christmas and I'm excited! I am making gifts for a few people and I am anxious to see how my kids react to a few of the things we have gotten for them. Since it's almost here, I might as well share......Here are a few things that are on my Christmas Wishlist this year:

A TV Stand! We got a new TV and it is sitting on the floor...I'm not kidding.....



A Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer. I wonder what yummy goodness I could create with this....


A Flip HD Mini Camcorder. I hate taking video on my camera because it takes up so much space on my memory card. The solution to my problem.....



A Sewing Machine. I cannot tell you how many times I have wanted to start a craft that required a sewing machine. I have been asking for one of these at Christmas for the last couple of years now. I don't think anyone takes me seriously. What's wrong with you people?!?!?!?!


Lastly, a cute pair of boots to wear with my new skinnies! Loving both of these!




A new Wireless printer was on the list too, but I'm pretty sure my dad and stepmom already got it for me! Yay! :)

What's on your Christmas List this year?

0 comments:

Post a Comment