Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Getting Excited!

My sister Dana is pregnant with her first child and is due any day now. At her appointment yesterday, she was already 3 centimeters dialated. The doctor offered to admit her and induce labor today, but she wants to wait it out and see if my sweet little niece, Jericha Nicole will come on her own. Dana is so much stronger than I am, if I were in the same situation, I would be in the hospital right now hooked up to an IV and belly monitor! On that note, hurry up Jericha, we are all so anxious to meet you!



These are some pictures from her Baby Shower a couple of weeks ago. We had so much fun!
Leon and Dana and their moms


Dana, Me, Shannon and Staci




The table centerpiece and favors


Dana opening gifts

Again!

Four generations (almost five)!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment